Search through profiles from Mount Lebanon
Very positive, outgoing, and determined to win new things, and love to get dolled up. Please do message me without intent.
I am a single mom. Widow of a 3yo. Ready to move on meet someone who sparks chemistry in my life. If you want to message me please send a picture with it.
Wheeling, West Virginia
Start a interesting conversation with me and ll tell you whatever you want to know.
I’m a curvy 23yr college student who enjoys being treated like a Queen. I take pride in my appearance 95% of the time and the other 5% are Mondays 🤣 I have a sense of humor and very laid back. I’ll keep you smiling and feeling light.
I’m very outgoing, very loyal, I don’t like being lied too about anything so please don’t waste my time or yours! Inbox me and get to know me
I am a 20-something Hispanic young professional in grad school. I enjoy traveling, going to concerts, baking, fine dining, and the color purple. I am fun and laid-back, but I am also ambitious and goal-oriented, so our game night outings may become a little competitive... all in good fun though!